LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of April 24-30, 2023.
1) State-run Nigerian National Petroleum Corp is joining forces with Golar LNG to install a floating LNG production unit in Nigeria.
2) Malaysia’s Petronas has signed a liquefied natural gas (LNG) supply deal with a subsidiary of China’s state-owned energy giant PetroChina.
3) Delfin Midstream, the developer of a floating LNG export project in the Gulf of Mexico, has finalized a binding long-term deal to supply liquefied natural gas to a unit of Hartree Partners.
4) The US Department of Energy has denied a request by Lake Charles LNG, a unit of Energy Transfer, for a second extension of its deadline to start exports from its proposed LNG export facility in Louisiana.
5) Italian energy firm Eni is moving forward with its plans to launch the first floating LNG production unit in Congo by the end of this year.