LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of August 28-September 3, 2023.
1) US LNG terminal developer Tellurian is moving forward with the initial construction work at its Driftwood LNG terminal in Louisiana, while it still works on securing financing for the project worth about $14.5 billion.
2) QatarEnergy and ExxonMobil continue to make progress in building their giant Golden Pass LNG export plant on the US Gulf Coast near Sabine Pass, Texas.
3) State-owned producer Oman LNG has signed deals to supply liquefied natural gas to OQ Trading and Shell.
4) The 2010-built FSRU Cape Ann will soon arrive in France’s Le Havre to start serving the country’s first FSRU-based LNG import terminal, according to TotalEnergies.
5) China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) and Singapore’s Pavilion Energy have completed an international LNG trade settled in yuan.