LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of August 7-13, 2023.
1) US LNG firm Tellurian, the developer of the Driftwood LNG export project in Louisiana, said that its LNG supply deal with trader Gunvor was terminated.
2) US LNG exporter Sempra Infrastructure, a unit of Sempra, expects to take final investment decisions next year to expand two LNG export plants.
3) US LNG exporting giant Cheniere is expecting to complete the expansion phase at its Corpus Christi plant in Texas ahead of schedule, according to the company’s CEO Jack Fusco.
4) Golar has signed a heads of terms with Nigeria’s NNPC for joint development of gas fields using floating LNG producers, expanding on their deal signed in April this year.
5) LNG terminal operator Deutsche ReGas said companies have booked all of the offered regasification capacities at the planned FSRU-based LNG import terminal in the German port of Mukran.