LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of June 19-25, 2023.
1) The US DOE has denied a rehearing request by Energy Transfer’s Lake Charles LNG regarding its proposed LNG export facility in Louisiana.
2) LNG terminal operator Deutsche ReGas confirmed that it plans to install the 174,000-cbm FSRU Transgas Power, owned by Dynagas, to serve the LNG import terminal in the port of Mukran.
3) US LNG exporter Venture Global said it would become Germany’s largest LNG supplier as it signed a sales and purchase deal with German gas importer Securing Energy for Europe (SEFE).
4) Summit Oil and Shipping, a part of Bangladesh’s conglomerate Summit Group, has secured approval from the government for its second FSRU-based LNG import terminal in Bangladesh.
5) The Shell-led LNG Canada project is moving towards completing Canada’s first liquefied natural gas (LNG) export facility.