LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of March 20-26, 2023.
1) US energy giant ExxonMobil has boosted the capacity of the planned Rovuma LNG onshore terminal in Mozambique and is inviting firms to submit their expression of interest for a FEED contract.
2) Sempra Infrastructure, a unit of Sempra, has taken a final investment decision for the first phase of its Port Arthur LNG export project in Texas worth about $13 billion.
3) US floating LNG player Excelerate Energy plans to exercise an option to buy the 2020-built FSRU Sequoia from Greece’s Maran Gas Maritime.
4) Sempra has secured approval from the US FERC for its revised expansion plans for the Cameron LNG export plant in Louisiana.
5) New Fortress Energy has signed deals with Weston Solution for the installation and operations of 150 MW of additional power generation at the Palo Seco power plant in Puerto Rico, as well as the supply of natural gas.