LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of August 29-September 4, 2022.
1) The bulk carrier OS 35 has collided with the 162,000-cbm Adam LNG tanker off Gibraltar.
2) Australian LNG player Woodside and US engineer Bechtel have started building the second train at the Pluto LNG export plant in Western Australia.
3) Dutch gas grid and LNG terminal operator, Gasunie, is expecting its two chartered floating regasification units to arrive by September 7 at the new LNG import hub in Eemshaven.
4) Deutsche ReGas said it has submitted an application to Germany’s Federal Network Agency for an exemption from regulation for its planned FSRU-based terminal in the German port of Lubmin.
5) Germany’s E.ON, Belgium-based Tree Energy Solutions (TES), and a unit of France’s Engie will deploy an FSRU chartered from US player Excelerate Energy in Wilhelmshaven in 2023.