LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of November 6-12, 2023.
1) PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN), a unit of Indonesia’s Pertamina, has declared force majeure on its liquefied natural gas supply deal with a unit of Geneva-based energy and LNG trader, Gunvor.
2) Canada’s Pembina Pipeline and the Haisla Nation may move their planned final investment decision on the Cedar LNG export project from the fourth quarter of this year to early 2024.
3) US floating LNG player Excelerate Energy is looking to order another floating storage and regasification unit (FSRU), the company’s executives said during the third-quarter earnings call on Thursday.
4) US FSRU player Excelerate Energy has signed a 15-year liquefied natural gas (LNG) supply deal with Bangladesh’s state-owned Petrobangla.
5) Finnish tech firm Wartsila aims to sell its gas solutions business as part of the company’s plans to further streamline its marine business portfolio.