LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of September 11-17, 2023.
1) US LNG exporter Venture Global LNG has completed raising the roof on the third storage tank at its Plaquemines LNG export plant in Louisiana.
2) US engineering and construction giant Bechtel is moving forward with initial construction work on the first phase of Sempra’s Port Arthur LNG export project in Texas worth about $13 billion.
3) Italian contractor Saipem has secured a contract for Snam’s planned FSRU-based LNG import project offshore Ravenna in the Adriatic Sea.
4) Jovo’s first 79,800-cbm LNG carrier completed its sea trials and the vessel returned to China’s Jiangnan Shipyard.
5) The FSRU Cape Ann, chartered by TotalEnergies, has loaded a cargo off Gibraltar via a ship-to-ship operation and is on its way to France’s Le Havre to start serving the country’s first FSRU-based LNG import terminal.