LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of September 18-24, 2023.
1) State-owned LNG giant QatarEnergy is planning a major order of Q-Max LNG carriers at yards in South Korea and China, according to shipbuilding sources.
2) State-owned LNG terminal operator Deutsche Energy Terminal is offering short-term regasification capacity at Germany’s FSRU-based terminals for the first time since its establishment in January.
3) Germany’s Flix and Sweden’s Scania are joining forces to enable up to 50 coaches of Flix’s bus partners to use LNG and bio-LNG as fuel.
4) US natural gas producer EQT Corporation has entered into a heads of agreement for liquefaction services from Commonwealth LNG’s proposed facility in Cameron, Louisiana.
5) France’s first floating storage and regasification unit (FSRU) has arrived in Le Havre and the unit is expected to start delivering natural gas supplies to the grid this month, according to TotalEnergies.