LNG2023, the 20th edition of the world’s largest LNG Conference, comes to Vancouver, Canada this 10-13 July 2023.
The LNG2023 Conference Programme has been designed to dive deep into every aspect of the LNG value chain with themes spanning the process of LNG, the business of LNG, and the future of LNG.
Hear from global LNG leaders on the most timely and relevant issues and view the conference overview here.
Over 250 speakers will lead the debate on issues such as:
- The Effect of Geopolitical Risk and Market Volatility on LNG Commercial Activity
- Challenges of a Turbulent Energy Transition
- Fuelling the LNG Innovation Agenda
- Increasing Efficiencies and Reducing Environmental Impact
- LNG’s Role in Europe’s Long-Term Energy Security
- Enabling the Transition to Hydrogen/Ammonia
LNG2023 offers the perfect opportunity to see innovations from the 200+ exhibitors in the exhibition space and the chance to connect and do business at a host of networking functions including lunches, dinners and cocktail functions, all set in Vancouver, a city that was made for networking.