Höegh LNG is accepting online applications for Business Development Manager located in Germany.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for following up business opportunities in Europe and other opportunities to which they might be assigned. This includes following up all early stage leads to ascertain whether the lead may turn into a real project and determining whether this may be an interesting business case for Höegh LNG. The Business Development Manager will lead the commercial process , including preparation of bid documents, towards the potential client (whether a tender or otherwise) and in the event of a successful proposal lead the negotiating team, with support from the wider Oslo organization team, to negotiate terms sheets and final agreements with the client.
The candidate needs to be an experienced business professional that can work independently with minimum supervision. Ideally we are looking for an individual with 10-15 years’ experience, but more importantly has the right mix of qualities to recognise opportunities and execute them to become tangible projects.
- Identify business opportunities which are well suited to Höegh LNG’s strategy
- Create value for Höegh LNG’s shareholders by securing new business
- Maintain and develop business contacts
- Develop and execute business development strategies
- Ensuring the continued growth of the company’s activities in the region through the successful award of new business which means exploring and identifying, then prioritise according to established evaluation criteria and bid for new business opportunities in the region
- Lead the business development activities and contract negotiations for prioritised projects (with support from Business Development team in Oslo and other relevant internal expertise)
- Develop and maintain business relationships with prospective customers, partners, government and non-government organisations in the region through visits and use of representatives and agents
- Participate in marketing activities such as conferences and exhibitions, including making presentations and giving talks on applicable subjects
- Initiating and maintaining co-operation with other parts of the HLNG organisation, ensuring timely and accurate information flow regarding European Business Development activities and optimal use of available resources
Please visit Höegh LNG’s website for more information.