Höegh LNG is seeking a finance manager to further strengthen the company’s finance team in Oslo.
The position will be contributing to processes relating to a broad range of financing transactions, risk mitigation, cash management and other finance related areas.
The Finance Manager will be part of the Treasury and Corporate Finance team, which is responsible for balance sheet and liquidity management for the Höegh LNG group.
Höegh LNG is centrally located at Skøyen in Oslo, and the position will report to the VP Finance.
- Work closely with the VP Finance on financing transactions, contributing with analyses and support throughout such processes
- Support the planning and execution of the group’s debt funding strategy
- Ensuring strong and sustainable relationships with financiers
- Liquidity management, bank account administration and cash management
- Other tasks on a regular and ad-hoc basis related to treasury and corporate finance
- Higher education, preferably a Master’s degree in business administration, finance, economics or similar, but relevant experience can make up for lack of relevant educational background
- 2-3 years work experience from financing and funding activities, ideally from the shipping/energy/LNG industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good excel capabilities
- Proficiency in English
- International experience is an advantage
Please visit Höegh LNG’s website for more information.