Höegh LNG is looking for French speaking officers and ratings to work on board the company’s FSRU in France.
Höegh LNG is in the process of hiring several French speaking Officers for TotalEnergies FSRU project in Le Havre.
We need several positions in all ranks to the FSRU, preferably French speaking from EU countries.
Educational background, experience, knowledge, and skills should reflect the requirements of the position.
- You have previous experience on FSRU, LNG or LPG tanker
- You have valid STCW COC including tanker COP according to rank
- You have a strong personal interest in the seafarer profession
- You master English both orally and written
- You are a team-player and have good communication skills
- You are proactive and have the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- You have a solution oriented attitude, service minded and friendly
- Good collaboration and communication skills with high level of proficiency in written and spoken French
- French Language will have an advantage for all open positions
You demonstrate a high level of personal and professional integrity.
You have a sense of accountability and are trustworthy and reliable.
You possess energy and drive and have a solutions-oriented attitude.
You are a team-player, but also demonstrate the ability to work independently.
You work efficiently and achieve results on time.
You are flexible
You thrive in an environment where diverse backgrounds, nationalities and experiences are valued, and can
contribute to fostering an inclusive and values-based culture.
You identify with Höegh LNG`s values of innovation with customers and partners, delivery excellence as one team and caring for both people and planet.
Rewarding work in a strong and well-respected company in a rapidly expanding global business
A great corporate culture with an international and inclusive work-environment, high employee-satisfaction, and enthusiastic colleagues to collaborate, learn and grow with.
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Competent and highly skilled colleagues
Please visit Höegh LNG’s website for more information.