Höegh LNG may offer a limited number of internships for Bachelors and/or Master students.
If you are accepted as an intern you will work in one of the following departments; Corporate Services, Accounting/Finance, Business Development Legal dept. and/or Operations.
Qualifications and personal qualities
- You possess energy and drive.
- You are a team-player, but also demonstrate the ability to work independently.
- You have a solution oriented attitude.
- You work efficiently, and achieve results on time.
- You possess excellent communication skills.
- Able and willing to adapt and function in diverse situations with divers business cultures on all continents.
- You identify with Höegh LNG`s values: Innovative, competent, committed and reliable.
- Demanding and rewarding tasks in an international working environment
- Valuable experience within a strong and well respected company and in a rapidly expanding global offshore business
- Competent and highly skilled colleagues
- Competitive terms
Please visit Höegh LNG’s website for more information.