Höegh LNG is seeking a terminal service development manager to be responsible for assessing and developing the company’s Terminal Services offering.
Höegh LNG is centrally located at Skøyen in Oslo, and the position will report to Chief of Projects.
- Develop Hoegh LNG’s terminal Operation services offering plan, including commercial and technical operations.
- Be responsible for setting up Höegh LNG’s terminal operations team for the respective terminal opportunities.Support the business development team in new FSRU/FSU and LNG infrastructure project developments and Tenders.
- Develop marketing materials to Clients, participate in sales meeting and to provide solutions and expertise to the business development phase.
- Coordinate activities towards FSRU infrastructure partners and contractors in the Business Development & execution phase.
- Manage, supervise and coordinate activities towards technology partners and engineering or EPCIC subcontractors
- Assist in risk, safety and environmental impact assessments
- Contribute to development and qualification of new technology
- Input to capital cost estimation of different technical solutions
- Higher university education in engineering, Nautical or commercial disciplines
- +10 years’ experience from LNG industry, Petrochemical, marine/offshore EPC, FPSO or ship owning company
- Experience with commercial operation of LNG terminals including scheduling, gas nominations, gas accounting and reporting is required.
- Fluency and proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in IT and experience with using all relevant Microsoft office software
Please visit Höegh LNG’s website for more information.