Nakilat is looking for a financial planning and reporting analyst.
Job Requisition No.: 15084
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO QATARI CANDIDATES
Support the continuous improvement initiatives to drive efficiency in financial processes by providing accurate & timely financial reports and analyzing annual budget while ensuring compliance with rules and regulations.
- Prepare quarterly, half-yearly and annual consolidated financial statements within required timeline
- Ensure financial statements are prepared in compliance with IFRS & US GAAP
- Present entity level performance on CFO’s quarterly review meeting
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of required reports / information to various regulatory authorities (QFMA, QSE, Statistics Dept. etc.)
- Coordinate with external auditors for annual statutory audit, half-yearly review and interim audit to ensure that all audit queries are adequately addressed and resolved in a timely manner
- Provide monthly OPEX cost report for Fleet Dept. to comment on variances.
- Lead annual budget activity and seek relevant information and explanations from budget owners
- Prepare entity level annual budget with analysis & explanations
- Prepare financial slides for JV Board meeting and present the annual budget to the JV Board
- Co-ordinate with departments to ensure Risk Control Matrix for ICOFR is up to date
- Work with departments or consultant to ensure annual testing of operating effectiveness of internal controls is performed
- Co-ordinate with External Auditor to ensure alignment on RCM and ICOFR testing and remediation actions
Due Diligence & Investor Relations:
- Prepare ad-hoc models and analysis to support operational and strategic business decisions.
- Support Investor Relations team on Arabic related matters – (dealing with regulatory authorities & shareholders’ inquiries)
- Support Investor Relations team on Nakilat’s Board meetings AGM / EGM and related communications with regulatory authorities
Please visit Nakilat’s website for more information.