Nakilat is looking for a shipyard IT projects lead.
Job Requisition No.: 16602
Job Summary and Purpose
Reports to the IT Manager and assists to ensure that the streamlined operation of ITS resources is aligned with the business objectives of the organization. This individual will plan, coordinate, direct, and design IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of ITS resources. The lead will work closely with decision makers in the other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions in all aspects of the organization. This person will also implement IT policies, procedures, and best practices.
Strategy & Planning
1. Implements ITS Department operational and strategy, including fostering innovation, planning projects, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
Acquisition & Deployment
1. Benchmarks, analyzes, reports on, and makes recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
2. Exercises oversight of financial aspects of the ITS Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
3. Develops business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
4. Implements all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
5. Develops requests for proposal.
6. Provides management of vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
Please visit Nakilat’s website for more information.