QatarEnergy LNG is seeking a competency and performance management specialist to be based in Doha, Qatar.
- Provide specialist services in matters relating to technical and behavioural competence framework development, performance management across Qatargas and maintenance of talent management system.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
- The operating environment has a wide and diverse nature of work which requires applying knowledge of best practices related to Competence Development (Technical and Behavioural), Performance Management and the execution of Talent Management initiatives in complex organisational structures.
- Has a degree of freedom in the execution of his function, with events and activities driving performance.
Key Job Accountabilities – II
- Provide hands-on tutorial sessions to employees on the functionality and utilisation of the Company’s online (PM) and the Professional Development Plan (PDP) tools to ensure their efficiency and resolves any related issues.
- Facilitate the investigation of employees’ appeals regarding their performance ratings and prepare the appeal cases for managerial and panel review.
- Assist line departments in the completion of the ‘Performance Improvement Plans’ for employees whose current performance rating has been unsatisfactory and ensure adherence or compliance is in accordance with the EPMS procedure.
- Implements and maintain talent management modules activities designed to establish job profile builder and all other related tasks.
- Support the update of the relevant policies and procedures in the Competence Development and Performance Management Division to ensure they are current and valid.
Please visit QatarEnergy LNG’s website for more information.