Qatargas is seeking a fleet coordination superintendent to be based in Doha, Qatar.
- Primary communication link between the Company and the Chartered LNG Carriers to ensure that the voyage is managed properly and vessels are safely and efficiently operated. Interacts with Owners and/or Operators and related parties to resolve problems with regards to fleet commercial operations.
Key Job Accountabilities – I
- Administers the Time Charter/transportation contract via voyage instructions so as to protect the Company’s interest by providing safe, efficient and reliable transportation for the export of LNG.
- Assess impact of Stoppage/Deviation/Delay (SDD) requests, make necessary operational adjustments, communicate status to impacted stakeholders and capture necessary documentation/information to support performance / off hire claims.
- Ensures optimisation of vessel bunkering management & coordination (namely timing, quantity and location).
- Match operational requirements with Sales and Purchase Agreements (SPA’s) / Implementation Procedures (IP’s) / Annual Delivery Program (ADP’s) / Confirmation Notices (CN’s) / Updated Vessel Sequence (UVS) / Standard Cargo Content (SCC for QG1), provide status to others in Qatargas through Shipping Position List, QG 30 day loading roster etc.
- Assess and capture impacts of any changes in ETA, update CP&A and review / propose options as requested, follow ship movements through the 8 day, 96 hour, 72 hour, 48 hour, etc. contractual arrival notice periods
Please visit Qatargas’ website for more information.