Qatargas is seeking a training specialist to be based in Ras Laffan, Qatar.
- Develop and coordinate training programs pursuant to the Corporate Annual Training Plan to close competence and performance gaps and meet business needs. Analyze and compile the required Data to prepare Training and Education Reports.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
- Short deadlines and under time pressure to meet deliverables for customers and stakeholders.
Key Job Accountabilities – I
- Identify priority competence gaps with support of line managers for closure and identify training needs.
- Design, customize, and facilitate approved in-house training courses as may be assigned by the Training & Education (T&E) Management and recommend external courses, when necessary, to address training needs.
- Advise, review and prepare the Annual Training Catalogue in coordination with the Training & Education Team.
- Provide the required advice and work direction to the Training Coordinator and Administrator to ensure actual delivery of training programs, booking of venues, attendance of learners, provision of other logistical support and resources for the overall implementation of the Annual Training Catalogue and operation of the Training Centre.
- Contribute to the cost estimates for the budget process for Behavioural training programs to ensure that we have sufficient budget to run the identified training courses.
Key Job Accountabilities – II
- Formulate and implement standards in sourcing and monitoring the quality of external training providers and consultants to ensure quality training is provided to address gaps of staff.
- Monitoring and analysing post evaluation of Facilitator performance to ensure hiring of quality and reputable providers and maximize return on investment.
- Provide the required support to monitor and evaluate training courses’ delivery, development and application of suitable evaluation instruments, feedback analysis in order to submit valid reports and recommendations.
- Review the training request in the Training Systems and provide the required advice. In addition, maintain corporate training records database and compile other reports as may be required by the Head of Training and Education.
- Deliver and facilitate training session and/or teambuilding activities for the assigned groups.
Please visit Qatargas’ website for more information.