LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of December 20-26, 2021.
1) Dutch supplier Titan LNG said it has developed a new tank concept for liquefied natural gas bunkering barges.
2) London-based small-scale player Avenir LNG said it has signed a deal with a unit of energy giant Shell to charter one of its LNG bunkering and supply vessels.
3) French energy giant TotalEnergies is moving forward with plans to develop the planned Marsa LNG bunkering project in Oman.
4) China’s Yangzijiang Shipbuilding said the world’s largest dual-fuel LNG tank carrier, owned by Tiger Gas, has completed both its sea and gas trials.
5) Japan’s city gas supplier and LNG importer Osaka Gas is entering India’s city gas distribution market as part of its plans to expand its overseas businesses.