LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of December 27, 2021-January 2, 2022.
1) US LNG equipment specialist Chart Industries said it has secured orders for four liquefaction projects with four different customers over the past week.
2) Eni’s Coral Sul FLNG has entered the final stage of its long journey from South Korea to Mozambique.
3) Floating player Hoegh LNG said it has signed a deal to charter one of its floating storage and regasification units to a unit of Brazilian energy company Cosan.
4) Singapore-based LNG Alliance is joining forces with Montenegro’s state-owned power firm EPCG to look into building an LNG import terminal and two gas-fired power plants in the country.
5) New York-listed Hoegh LNG Partners has finally completed a refinancing of the commercial tranche of its PGN FSRU Lampung debt facility.