LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of December 5-11, 2022.
1) Commodity trader Trafigura said it would supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) from the US to Germany under a new deal revealed on Monday.
2) The US will boost supplies of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to UK terminals under a new deal revealed on Wednesday.
3) The 170,000-cbm FSRU Hoegh Esperanza is heading towards Germany to start serving the Uniper-led Wilhelmshaven facility, according to shipping data.
4) India’s Adani and France’s TotalEnergies have almost completed their Dhamra LNG import facility located in Odisha, on India’s east coast.
5) Trinidad and Tobago has signed a restructuring deal with the shareholders of LNG producer Atlantic LNG, including Shell and BP.