LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of February 21-27, 2022.
1) Houston-based Phoenix Development Company said it has awarded a front-end engineering and design (FEED) contract for its planned LNG export plant in Suriname.
2) Italian energy giant Eni is looking to launch its Congo LNG export project next year, according to chief executive Claudio Descalzi.
3) Novatek is moving forward with the construction of its second LNG export project in the Arctic, while its flagship Yamal LNG development continues to produce above nameplate capacity.
4) US LNG exporting giant Cheniere said it has signed a new gas supply deal with compatriot EOG Resources for the proposed Stage 3 expansion at its Corpus Christi export plant in Texas.
5) Norway’s Kongsberg Maritime said it has secured a five-year contract to install its software on board 45 LNG carriers chartered by energy giant Shell.