LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of June 20-26, 2022.
1) US LNG firm Tellurian and compatriot engineer Bechtel are moving forward with early site works for the Driftwood LNG export project in Louisiana.
2) Italy’s Eni said on Saturday that the 3.4 mtpa Coral Sul FLNG has received its first gas supplies from the Coral South reservoir offshore Mozambique.
3) US LNG exporting giant Cheniere said on Wednesday it has taken a financial investment decision on Stage 3 expansion at its Corpus Christi LNG export plant in Texas.
4) South Korean shipbuilder Samsung Heavy Industries has won orders to build in total 14 LNG carriers worth about $3 billion.
5) Exmar’s small FSRU S188 has arrived in the Netherlands onboard a heavy transport vessel owned by Boskalis, following a long trip from Singapore.