LNG Prime brings you the five most-read news on our platform during the week of November 15-21, 2021.
1) South Korea’s Samsung Heavy Industries has held a naming and sail away ceremony for Eni’s Coral Sul FLNG at its Geoje yard.
2) Floating player Hoegh LNG said it has entered into a deal to charter one of the company’s floating storage and regasification units (FSRUs).
3) PetroVietnam Gas, a unit of state-owned PetroVietnam, plans to import the first liquefied natural gas cargo via its new Thi Vai LNG terminal in 2022.
4) LNG giant Shell revealed plans on Monday to ditch the company’s dual share structure and move its headquarters from the Netherlands to Britain.
5) China’s Jiangnan Shipyard has launched the fifth 15,000 TEU LNG-powered vessel the yard is building for France’s CMA CGM.