LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of November 21-27, 2022.
1) Deutsche ReGas, the developer of the LNG import terminal in the port of Lubmin, said on Wednesday that Germany’s first FSRU had arrived in the Mukran Port on the island of Ruegen.
2) US LNG player New Fortress Energy has finalized its previously announced deals with Mexico’s Pemex to develop and operate an integrated upstream and natural gas liquefaction project off the coast of Veracruz.
3) Seapeak, previously known as Teekay LNG Partners, confirmed that it had placed an order for five 174,000-cbm LNG carriers at South Korea’s Samsung Heavy Industries.
4) QatarEnergy has entered into a 27-year deal to supply LNG to China’s state-controlled energy giant Sinopec.
5) Dutch gas transmission network operator Gasunie has closed its new LNG import hub in the Dutch port of Eemshaven for planned maintenance.