LNG Prime brings you the five most-read news on our platform during the week of November 29-December 5, 2021.
1) French shipping group CMA CGM and LNG giant Shell have completed the first bio-LNG ship-to-ship bunkering operation in Rotterdam.
2) Gastrade’s FSRU-based import project in Greece’s Alexandroupolis has taken a step forward following a new approval by the European Commission.
3) Russian gas giant Gazprom is nearing the launch of its Portovaya LNG production, storage and shipment complex in the Leningrad region.
4) South Korean shipbuilder Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering said it has received orders to build six liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers worth about 1.49 trillion won ($1.26 billion).
5) Vard Engineering AS, a unit of Norway-based Vard, said it has developed a new liquefied natural gas (LNG) bunkering vessel design.