LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of June 13-19, 2022.
1) Italy’s Eni said on Saturday that the 3.4 mtpa Coral Sul FLNG has received its first gas supplies from the Coral South reservoir offshore Mozambique.
2) Freeport LNG is expecting to resume partial operation at its liquefaction and export plant in Texas in about 90 days after an incident at the facility last week.
3) Belgium-based Tree Energy Solutions (TES), developer of an LNG and hydrogen hub in Wilhelmshaven, said that about 25 parties have shown interest in booking capacity at the planned hub following a non-binding expression of interest.
4) France’s TotalEnergies said it had secured a stake in QatarEnergy’s giant LNG expansion project which will boost Qatar’s LNG export capacity by 32 million tons per annum.
5) US producer Southwestern Energy said it would supply certified natural gas to a unit of German energy firm Uniper for domestic use and LNG exports.