LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of July 25-31, 2022.
1) US LNG firm Tellurian continues to progress with site preparation works for its Driftwood LNG export project in Louisiana.
2) NextDecade, the developer of the Rio Grande LNG export plant in Texas, has signed a long-term deal to supply liquefied natural gas to a unit of US energy giant ExxonMobil.
3) State-owned LNG Croatia, the operator of the FSRU-based Krk import facility, said it has completed the 100th LNG reloading operation directly from the vessel to a truck.
4) South Korea’s shipbuilder Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering has received an order for two new liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers.
5) LNG shipper GasLog Partners said it has entered into a deal to sell one of its LNG carriers featuring a steam turbine propulsion for $54 million.