LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of October 2-8, 2023.
1) US LNG terminal developer Tellurian has requested more time from the US FERC to complete the construction of its Driftwood LNG project in Louisiana.
2) US LNG exporting giant Cheniere and compatriot construction and engineering firm Bechtel are moving forward with the construction work on the expansion phase at the Corpus Christi LNG export plant in Texas.
3) State-owned LNG giant QatarEnergy has officially started building its North Field expansion project, which will raise Qatar’s LNG production capacity to 126 Mtpa by 2026.
4) Delfin LNG, a unit of Delfin Midstream and the developer of a floating LNG export project in the Gulf of Mexico, has won more time from the US FERC to put into service the project’s onshore facilities in Louisiana.
5) US energy services firm Baker Hughes said it had secured a “major” contract from compatriot LNG exporter Venture Global LNG.