LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of February 20-26, 2023.
1) Snam’s 2015-built FSRU Golar Tundra has left Keppel’s yard in Singapore and will soon head to Italy to start serving the LNG import facility in Piombino.
2) FSRU player Hoegh LNG has agreed to purchase the 2013-built LNG carrier Golar Seal from CoolCo for about 184.3 million.
3) French LNG containment giant GTT is expecting that there will be up to 450 orders for large LNG carriers over the 2023-2032 period, according to GTT’s chief Philippe Berterottière.
4) US LNG exporting giant Cheniere submitted an expansion plan for its Sabine Pass LNG plant with the US FERC, while it reported a surge in its 2022 revenue due to a strong LNG market and high demand in Europe.
5) US LNG terminal developer Tellurian reported a jump in its natural gas production as it continues to move forward with early construction work on its Driftwood LNG export plant in Louisiana.