LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of September 19-25, 2022.
1) LNG giant Shell confirmed it has resumed LNG cargo loading operations from its 3.6 mtpa Prelude floating LNG producer offshore Western Australia.
2) Dutch Gate terminal in the Rotterdam port, one of Europe’s main LNG hubs, has received a permit to add the fourth tank and boost regasification capacity up to 20 Bcm per year.
3) US LNG firm Tellurian, the developer of the Driftwood LNG export project in Louisiana, said on Friday that its LNG supply deals with Shell and Vitol were both canceled.
4) Deutsche ReGas said it has officially started the construction of its FSRU-based LNG terminal in the German port of Lubmin.
5) Hamina LNG is nearing the launch of commercial operations at its liquefied natural gas (LNG) import facility in Finland’s Hamina port.