LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of September 12-18, 2022.
1) Finnish state-owned natural gas transmission system operator, Gasgrid, is planning to install Excelerate Energy’s FSRU in Inkoo or Estonia’s Paldiski in December this year.
2) US LNG exporting giant Cheniere has revealed plans to increase the company’s liquefaction capacity to about 90 mtpa as part of its “20/20 Vision” long-term capital allocation plan.
3) Gasunie’s new LNG import hub in the Dutch port of Eemshaven will soon start sending regasified LNG to the grid following the arrival of the first cargo last week.
4) The first cargo of liquefied natural gas (LNG) produced at Gazprom’s Portovaya LNG complex in the Leningrad region has departed, according to shipping data.
5) Spot charter rates for the global liquefied natural gas carrier fleet are continuing to increase as winter approaches, according to Spark Commodities.