LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of January 10-16, 2022.
1) Taiwan is looking into building a national fleet of up to 16 new liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers.
2) Teekay LNG Partners will rebrand as Seapeak following the completion of its previously announced $6.2 billion merger deal with private equity firm Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners.
3) Texas-based floating LNG player Excelerate Energy said it has filed for an initial public offering with the US Securities and Exchange Commission.
4) Peter Livanos-led LNG shipping firm GasLog has appointed a new chief executive after Paul Wogan decided to step down from the position.
5) Eni’s floating LNG producer, Coral Sul FLNG, has finally arrived in Mozambique following a long journey from South Korea.