LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of August 14-20, 2023.
1) US LNG terminal developer Tellurian is working with compatriot energy services firm Baker Hughes to secure long-lead items for its Driftwood LNG project.
2) State-owned producer Oman LNG has signed a deal to supply liquefied natural gas to German gas importer Securing Energy for Europe (SEFE).
3) US LNG player New Fortress Energy is expecting to launch its Barcarena FSRU-based facility in Brazil in the fourth quarter of this year.
4) Venture Global LNG’s Plaquemines LNG export plant in Louisiana has received its first liquefaction modules.
5) Commonwealth LNG now plans to take a final investment decision on its proposed 9.3 mtpa plant in Cameron, Louisiana, in the first quarter of next year after it joined forces with US private equity firm Kimmeridge to build the facility.