LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of November 14-20, 2022.
1) Eni’s 3.4 mtpa Coral Sul FLNG located offshore Mozambique has shipped its first cargo of liquefied natural gas, adding Mozambique to the LNG producing countries.
2) Germany’s first FSRU-based LNG import facility in Wilhelmshaven is now ready to welcome Hoegh’s vessel in December following the completion of the terminal’s jetty.
3) US-based firm Sycar is working on a floating liquefied natural gas (LNG) project in Venezuela and plans to supply the fuel to Latin America and Europe.
4) Tor Olav Troim-led Golar LNG said it had ordered long-lead items worth about $300 million for its third FLNG conversion project on the back of a growing opportunity set for new FLNG growth projects.
5) Floating LNG player Hoegh LNG Holdings is working to prepare its floating storage and regasification units for the upcoming long-term charters in Germany.