LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of October 9-15, 2023.
1) Malaysia’s Bumi Armada has received an approval in principle from classification society ABS for a floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) solution.
2) US LNG exporter Venture Global is seeking approval from the US FERC to put in service liquefaction blocks 7-9 at its Calcasieu Pass plant in Louisiana.
3) South Korean shipbuilding giant Samsung Heavy Industries has secured a new order to build one liquefied natural gas (LNG) carrier.
4) South Korean shipbuilder Hanwha Ocean, previously known as DSME, has received an approval in principle from classification society DNV for a 345 meters long liquefied natural gas (LNG) carrier.
5) Finland’s gas system and LNG terminal operator Gasgrid and Estonian gas system operator Elering have shut down the Balticconnector offshore gas pipeline due to a suspected leak.