LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of November 7-13, 2022.
1) BP’s Greater Tortue Ahmeyim FLNG project located offshore Mauritania and Senegal is about 85 percent complete, according to project partner Kosmos Energy.
2) US LNG player New Fortress Energy is planning to book regasification capacity at Gasunie’s new LNG import hub in the Dutch port of Eemshaven.
3) South Korean shipbuilder Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering said it would build one liquefied natural gas (LNG) carrier worth about $249 million under a new contract revealed on Monday.
4) Energy Transfer is planning to take a final investment decision on its proposed Lake Charles LNG export facility in Louisiana by the end of the first quarter of 2023.
5) GasLog’s 2006-built LNG vessel, GasLog Athens, has started serving as a floating storage unit at DESFA’s Revithoussa LNG import facility in Greece.