LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of April 3-9, 2023.
1) US firm G2 Net-Zero scrapped plans to build an LNG export facility with a capacity of about 13 mtpa in Louisiana.
2) Energy trader Vitol will deliver the first cargo of LNG to the Philippines in mid-April to commission AG&P’s LNG import terminal in Batangas Bay.
3) QatarEnergy and ExxonMobil continue to make progress in building their $10 billion Golden Pass LNG export plant on the US Gulf Coast near Sabine Pass, Texas.
4) South Korean shipbuilding giant Samsung Heavy Industries has secured a new order to build two liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers.
5) US LNG exporting giant Cheniere has filed an application with the US FERC seeking authorization to construct two midscale trains at its Corpus Christi LNG export plant in Texas.