LNG Prime brings you the five most popular news on our platform during the week of August 22-28, 2022.
1) US LNG firm Tellurian and compatriot engineering and construction giant Bechtel are moving forward with site preparation works for the Driftwood LNG export project in Louisiana.
2) Australian LNG player Woodside and US engineer Bechtel have started building the second train at the Pluto LNG export plant in Western Australia.
3) Hoegh LNG’s 170,000-cbm FSRU Hoegh Giant left India following a deal with India’s H-Energy, the owner of the delayed import facility in Jaigarh.
4) Eni’s 3.4 mtpa Coral Sul FLNG located offshore Mozambique is preparing to export its first cargo of liquefied natural gas.
5) Excelerate Energy’s 150,900-cbm FSRU Exemplar is heading towards Europe after the 2010-built LNG vessel completed its winter supply contract in Argentina.