LNG Prime brings you the five most-read news on our platform during the week of November 8-14, 2021.
1) State-run QatarEnergy has ordered six LNG carriers at two South Korean yards, as part of its massive shipbuilding program revealed earlier this year.
2) Hong Kong-based Tiger Gas, led by former Seaspan CEO Gerry Wang, expects to take delivery of the first out of four LNG ISO tank carriers by the end of this year.
3) Tor Olav Troim-led Golar LNG is upbeat on the prospects for the FLNG market as the Hilli Episeyo continues to perform well and work progresses on Gimi.
4) French shipping group CMA CGM and compatriot energy firm Engie have signed a deal to work on the industrial-scale production and distribution of synthetic methane and bio-LNG.
5) US LNG exporter Cheniere has signed a deal to supply liquefied natural gas to France’s Engie for a period of eleven years.